Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of the Holy Trinity, Gwersyllt, Wrexham

formerly in: Denbighshire


Diocese of St Asaph

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SJ31625355

Church (Anglican)

Church designed by Thomas Penson, built 1850-1, and consecrated on 25 July 1851.

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of the Holy Trinity, Gwersyllt, Wrexham on Google



People associated with this site
   as architect: Thomas Penson


Works at this site:
East Window
firm/studio: William Wailes
1851
Church of the Holy Trinity, Gwersyllt, Wrexham
east wall of the chancel
South Chancel Window
firm/studio: William Wailes
1851
Church of the Holy Trinity, Gwersyllt, Wrexham
south wall of the chancel






 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019