Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Penmorfa Calvinistic Methodist Chapel, Penmorfa, Ceredigion

formerly in: Cardiganshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN304522
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Chapel (Calvinistic Methodist)
Calvinist Methodist Chapel originally built in 1796. The chapel was rebuilt in 1846, and again in 1939-9.

Works at this site:
Pulpit Windows
firm/studio: William Morris & Co (Westminster)
1939
Penmorfa Calvinistic Methodist Chapel, Penmorfa, Ceredigion
pulpit wall



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database







 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017