Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Bethania, Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN416203

Chapel (Calvinistic Methodist)

Welsh Calvinist Methodist Chapel, built in 1902 by George Morgan and Son of Carmarthen.

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)


Search for further information about Bethania, Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire on Google



Works at this site:
Window
firm/studio: Powell & Sons (Whitefriars) Ltd
1967
Bethania, Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire
foyer




Other sites at Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire
Christ Church
Church of St Peter
English Congregational Church
Heol Awst
Trinity College Chapel






 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2018 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2018