Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Llwchaiarn, New Quay, Ceredigion

formerly in: Cardiganshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN385599
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Church (Anglican)
Church dedicated to Llwchaiarn (or Llwchaearn), built by R.J. Withers in 1863-5.

Works at this site:
East Window
1960
Church of St Llwchaiarn, New Quay, Ceredigion
east wall of the chancel
North Window
Church of St Llwchaiarn, New Quay, Ceredigion
north wall
St Alban and St Christopher
Church of St Llwchaiarn, New Quay, Ceredigion
north wall








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017