Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St John the Evangelist, Gowerton, Swansea

formerly in: Glamorgan


Diocese of Swansea and Brecon

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SS59009643

Church (Anglican)

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St John the Evangelist, Gowerton, Swansea on Google



Works at this site:
The Good Samaritan
artist: Lawrence Lee
1953
Church of St John the Evangelist, Gowerton, Swansea
south wall of the nave

View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database





 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019