formerly in: Glamorgan
Diocese of Llandaff
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SO07230008
Church built in 1974 to replace an earlier church built in 1926.
| Scenes from the New Testament |
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
artist: John Edwards
Church of St Mary and Holy Innocents, Merthyr Vale, Rhondda Cynon Taff