Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Madog, Haroldston West, Pembrokeshire


Diocese of St Davids

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SM86621540

Church (Anglican)

Rebuilt 1883-5 by E. H. Lingen Barker, the earlier church having become derelict. Only the font remains from this earlier church.

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Madog, Haroldston West, Pembrokeshire on Google



Works at this site:
St Cecilia and the Virgin & Child
1920
Church of St Madog, Haroldston West, Pembrokeshire
west wall
Jesus in the Carpenter's Workshop
1934
Church of St Madog, Haroldston West, Pembrokeshire
south wall






 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019