Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Edern, Edern, Gwynedd

formerly in: Caernarfonshire


Diocese of Bangor

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH27953959

Church of St Edern, Edern, Gwynedd _DSC0744.JPG Photo © Martin Crampin

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image


Church (Anglican)

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Edern, Edern, Gwynedd on Google



Works at this site:
East Window
firm/studio: Clayton & Bell
about 1865
Church of St Edern, Edern, Gwynedd
east wall of the chancel

View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database
Church of St Edern, Edern, Gwynedd height=

Photo © Martin Crampin








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019