formerly in: Caernarfonshire
Diocese of Bangor
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SH20893324
Photo © Martin Crampinlarger image
Medieval church with north and south aisles added in the early sixteenth century.
| Medieval Fragments |
perhaps about 1500
Church of St Gwynhoedl, Llangwnnadl, Gwynedd
east wall of the central nave
Photo © Martin Crampin