Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Trillo, Llandrillo-yn-Edeirnion, Denbighshire

formerly in: Merioneth


Diocese of St Asaph

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SJ03443708

Church (Anglican)

Medieval church, rebuilt in 1776 with restorations in 1852 and 1875-7.

CPAT Historic Churches Survey

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Trillo, Llandrillo-yn-Edeirnion, Denbighshire on Google



Works at this site:
Scenes from the Death and Resurrection of Christ
firm/studio: Clayton & Bell
about 1868
Church of St Trillo, Llandrillo-yn-Edeirnion, Denbighshire
east wall of the chancel
St Trillo Window
artist: Geoffrey Webb
1936
Church of St Trillo, Llandrillo-yn-Edeirnion, Denbighshire
north wall of the nave
Moses with the Brazen Serpent
firm/studio: Clayton & Bell
about 1878
Church of St Trillo, Llandrillo-yn-Edeirnion, Denbighshire
north wall of the chancel
The Return of the Prodigal Son
firm/studio: Clayton & Bell
about 1878
Church of St Trillo, Llandrillo-yn-Edeirnion, Denbighshire
north wall of the chancel








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019