formerly in: Glamorgan
Diocese of Llandaff
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SS78538963
Church opened in 1915. The building was previously at Morfa, and was reconstructed on the site at the expense of Emily Talbot.
| St Peter |
Church of St Peter, Goytre, Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot