Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Agnes, Aberafan, Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot

formerly in: Glamorgan


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SS767901

Church (Anglican)
Church built by F.R. Kempson in 1909-10.

Parish website

People associated with this site
   as architect: F. R. Kempson


Works at this site:
  Christ in Majesty with Virtues Christ in Majesty with Virtues
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1950
Church of St Agnes, Aberafan, Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
east wall of the chancel
  The Adoration of the Shepherds and the Magi The Adoration of the Shepherds and the Magi
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1966
Church of St Agnes, Aberafan, Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
west wall
  Virgin and Child Virgin and Child
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1962
Church of St Agnes, Aberafan, Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
east wall of the south aisle




Other sites at Aberafan, Port Talbot, Glamorgan
Church of St Mary

View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database







 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017