formerly in: Denbighshire
Diocese of St Asaph
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SH92727014
Photo © Martin Crampinlarger image
Double-naved medieval church, with a probable early medieval origin. Restored by J. Oldrid Scott in 1876.
CPAT Historic Churches Survey
| The Crucifixion with Scenes Depicting Mary and Martha |
Church of St Mary, Llanfair Talhaiarn, Conwy
east wall of the chancel
Photo © Martin Crampin