Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Sannan, Llansannan, Conwy

formerly in: Denbighshire


Diocese of St Asaph

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH93416591

Church of St Sannan, Llansannan, Conwy P6160392.JPG Photo © Peter Jones

Photo © Peter Jones

larger image


Church (Anglican)

Medieval church restored in 1878-9.

CPAT Historic Churches Survey

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Sannan, Llansannan, Conwy on Google



Works at this site:
  Christ the Light of the World with St Sannan and St David Christ the Light of the World with St Sannan and St David
artist: Henry Gustave Hiller
1910
Church of St Sannan, Llansannan, Conwy
east wall of the south nave
  The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary and St John The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary and St John
firm/studio: Jones & Willis Ltd
about 1900
Church of St Sannan, Llansannan, Conwy
east wall of the north nave (Lady Chapel)
  Memorial Window Memorial Window
Church of St Sannan, Llansannan, Conwy
south wall of the south nave



Church of St Sannan, Llansannan, Conwy height=

Photo © Peter Jones








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019