Diocese of Monmouth (formerly: Llandaff)
Outstanding church of C13 date, carefully and sympathetically restored 1869-79 by J P Seddon, who reconstructed the chancel and south chancel chapel and saved the tower and spire from collapse. Transepts partly rebuilt 1878 by James, Seward & Thomas of Cardiff. Much of the restoration was funded by J E W Rolls of The Hendre.
| The Feeding of the Multitude
firm/studio: probably Heaton, Butler & Bayne
Church of St Nicholas, Grosmont, Monmouthshire
east wall of the chancel
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SO40482430