formerly in: Denbighshire
Diocese of St Asaph
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SJ36505719
Photo © Peter Joneslarger image
Church built in 1892 and designed by Douglas and Fordham, replacing an earlier building of 1841. Stained glass in the church includes work by Morris & Co and C.E. Kempe.
| War Memorial Window |
artist: A. J. Davies
Christ Church, Rossett, Wrexham
north wall of the nave
Photo © Peter Jones