Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Gwyndaf, Llanwnda, Gwynedd

formerly in: Caernarfonshire


Diocese of Bangor     (formerly: Bangor)

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH47595867

Church of St Gwyndaf, Llanwnda, Gwynedd Llanwnda_P4250827.JPG Photo © Peter Jones

Photo © Peter Jones

larger image


Church (Anglican)

Church built in 1847 in a Romanesque style with a cruciform plan and sanctuary apse.

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Gwyndaf, Llanwnda, Gwynedd on Google



Works at this site:
  St George and St David St George and St David
artist: Christopher Whall
about 1922
Church of St Gwyndaf, Llanwnda, Gwynedd
north wall of the north transept
  Faith, Hope and Charity Faith, Hope and Charity
firm/studio: Lavers & Westlake
1899
Church of St Gwyndaf, Llanwnda, Gwynedd
east wall of the sanctuary apse



Church of St Gwyndaf, Llanwnda, Gwynedd height=

Photo © Peter Jones








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019