Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of All Saints, Wrexham

formerly in: Denbighshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SJ330498
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Church (Anglican)
Church built in 1910-12 by L.W. Barnard, with the original dedication as St Michael and All Angels.

People associated with this site
   as architect: Leonard William Barnard


Works at this site:
The Ascension
firm/studio: Morris & Co.
designer: Edward Coley Burne-Jones
1912
Church of All Saints, Wrexham
east wall of the chancel




Other sites at Wrexham, Denbighshire
Cathedral Church of Our Lady of Sorrows
Church of St Giles
Church of St John the Baptist

View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database







 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017