Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Illtyd, Llanharry, Rhondda Cynon Taff

formerly in: Glamorgan


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: ST006804
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Church (Anglican)
Medieval church rebuilt by David Vaughan in 1868.

Works at this site:
  The Crucifixion with the Nativity and Resurrection The Crucifixion with the Nativity and Resurrection
firm/studio: Joseph Bell & Son
1868
Church of St Illtyd, Llanharry, Rhondda Cynon Taff
east wall of the chancel
  Decorative Window Decorative Window
firm/studio: Joseph Bell & Son
1868
Church of St Illtyd, Llanharry, Rhondda Cynon Taff
south wall
  Decorative Window Decorative Window
firm/studio: Joseph Bell & Son
1868
Church of St Illtyd, Llanharry, Rhondda Cynon Taff
south wall



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database







 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017