Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Mary, Gladestry, Powys

formerly in: Radnorshire


Diocese of Swansea and Brecon

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SO23075511

Church (Anglican)

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Mary, Gladestry, Powys on Google



Works at this site:
Te Deum
firm/studio: Shrigley & Hunt
1917
Church of St Mary, Gladestry, Powys
east wall
The Good Shepherd
firm/studio: Jones & Willis Ltd
Church of St Mary, Gladestry, Powys
nave
Jesus Blessing the Children
firm/studio: Jones & Willis Ltd
Church of St Mary, Gladestry, Powys
nave
Ascension
firm/studio: Shrigley & Hunt
1918
Church of St Mary, Gladestry, Powys
chancel








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019