formerly in: Caernarfonshire
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SH620670
Chapel built in 1885, a late design by Thomas Thomas. Built in red brick, the chapel is known locally as 'Capel Coch'.
| Window |
artist: Christine Bird-Jones
Bethania Chapel, Bethesda, Gwynedd
window over the entrance