Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Catherine, Old Colwyn, Conwy

formerly in: Denbighshire/Caernarfonshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH866783
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Church (Anglican)
Church built in 1837, initially as a chapel of ease to Llandrillo-yn-Rhos.

Works at this site:
The Crucifixion with St Catherine and St Asaph
1892
Church of St Catherine, Old Colwyn, Conwy
east wall of the chancel
Decorative Windows
firm/studio: Cox, Sons, Buckley & Co.
1886
Church of St Catherine, Old Colwyn, Conwy



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database







 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017