Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Peter, Aberdovey, Gwynedd

formerly in: Merioneth


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN615960
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Church (Anglican)
Church website

Works at this site:
East Window
firm/studio: Ward & Hughes
1873
Church of St Peter, Aberdovey, Gwynedd
east wall of the chancel
The Good Shepherd
firm/studio: James Powell & Sons
designer: Frank Mann
1890
Church of St Peter, Aberdovey, Gwynedd
south wall of the chancel
Decorative Window
artist: David Evans
1837
Church of St Peter, Aberdovey, Gwynedd
south wall



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database







 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017