Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Mary, Llanfair-yn-y-Cwmwd, Anglesey


Diocese of Bangor

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH44706676

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image


Church (Anglican)

Small medieval church with restoration by Harold Hughes and William G. Williams in 1936.

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Mary, Llanfair-yn-y-Cwmwd, Anglesey on Google



User contributed comments

This location of this church is known as Llanfair-yn-y-Cwmwd, although it is near Dwyran. It is one of two churches in the parish, the other known as Llangeinwen (St Ceinwen).
Submitted by: Peter Jones (2018-02-24 18:35:57)


People associated with this site
   as architect: Harold Hughes


Works at this site:
  The Adoration of the Shepherds The Adoration of the Shepherds
designer: Francis Skeat
1956
Church of St Mary, Llanfair-yn-y-Cwmwd, Anglesey



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


Church of St Mary, Llanfair-yn-y-Cwmwd, Anglesey height=

Photo © Martin Crampin








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2018 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2018