Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Margaret, Pendine, Carmarthenshire


Diocese of St Davids

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN22870879

Church (Anglican)

Medieval church restored in 1869 by John Prichard.

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Margaret, Pendine, Carmarthenshire on Google



People associated with this site
   as architect: John Prichard


Works at this site:
Christ Calming the Storm
1869
Church of St Margaret, Pendine, Carmarthenshire
east wall of the chancel
The Crucifixion between Christ the Light of the World and the Good Shepherd
about 1928
Church of St Margaret, Pendine, Carmarthenshire
south wall of the nave
The Risen Christ Appearing to St Mary Magdalene
1960
Church of St Margaret, Pendine, Carmarthenshire
south wall of the nave (baptistry)
Christ in Majesty
about 1950
Church of St Margaret, Pendine, Carmarthenshire
north wall of the nave



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database







 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019