Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of the Holy Trinity, Tylorstown, Rhondda Cynon Taff

formerly in: Glamorgan


Diocese of Llandaff

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: ST00989525

Church of the Holy Trinity, Tylorstown, Rhondda Cynon Taff Tylorstown_DSC8487A.jpg Photo © Martin Crampin

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image


Church (Anglican)

Church designed by E.M. Bruce Vaughan and built 1882-3. It was the first stone-built church in the Rhondda Fach valley and built at a cost of £1,358 with the support of Revd Thomas Edmondes, who gave the land for the church. The interior was reordered in about 2001 with a Heritage Lottery Grant.

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of the Holy Trinity, Tylorstown, Rhondda Cynon Taff on Google



People associated with this site
   as architect: E. M. Bruce Vaughan


Works at this site:
  Sacred Monograms Sacred Monograms
about 1883
Church of the Holy Trinity, Tylorstown, Rhondda Cynon Taff
sanctuary apse and south side of the chancel
  Christ with the Elements of the Eucharist Christ with the Elements of the Eucharist
firm/studio: Prinknash Abbey
1981
Church of the Holy Trinity, Tylorstown, Rhondda Cynon Taff
west wall of the nave



Church of the Holy Trinity, Tylorstown, Rhondda Cynon Taff height=

Photo © Martin Crampin








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019