formerly in: Glamorgan
Diocese of Llandaff
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SS974984
Church built in 1885 and extended in 1921 with a chancel. The church was closed in 2011, although the Friends of All Saints Church Maerdy have been formed to save the building.
| East Window |
Church of All Saints, Maerdy, Rhondda Cynon Taff
eat wall of the chancel