Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Mary, Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SM967034

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

Church (Roman Catholic)
Church built in 1847 with alterations in 1862. It was the first Roman Catholic church to be built in this part of Wales in the nineteenth century, and no doubt built to accommodate the Irish nationals working in the town.

Works at this site:
  St Patrick and St David St Patrick and St David
artist: Paul Woodroffe
1929
Church of St Mary, Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire
east wall of the chancel
Blessed Richard Gwynne
about 1960
Church of St Mary, Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire
nave




Other sites at Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire
Church of St Andrew

Church of St Mary, Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire height=

Photo © Martin Crampin








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017