Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Rhuddlad, Llanrhuddlad, Anglesey


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH305895
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Church built in 1858, after the previous church was demolished. The church consists of a nave and chancel, with a large tower over the south porch.

People associated with this site
   as architect: Henry Kennedy


Works at this site:
  Christ with St Peter and St Paul Christ with St Peter and St Paul
firm/studio: Forrest & Bromley
about 1858
Church of St Rhuddlad, Llanrhuddlad, Anglesey
east wall of the chancel
  The Risen Christ with Moses The Risen Christ with Moses
about 1858
Church of St Rhuddlad, Llanrhuddlad, Anglesey
west wall of the nave



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


Church of St Rhuddlad, Llanrhuddlad, Anglesey height=

Photo © Martin Crampin








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017