Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Cawrdaf, Llangoed, Anglesey


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH611805
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Church rebuilt in 1881 by Henry Kennedy, except for the north transept, which is dated 1612, and some reset stonework from an earlier church.

People associated with this site
   as architect: Henry Kennedy


Works at this site:
  St David with Joshua and Gideon St David with Joshua and Gideon
firm/studio: Powell & Sons (Whitefriars) Ltd
designer: Coakes
designer: Van Daele
1919
Church of St Cawrdaf, Llangoed, Anglesey
east wall of the chancel
  St Luke with St Catherine and St Hugh of Lincoln St Luke with St Catherine and St Hugh of Lincoln
1907
Church of St Cawrdaf, Llangoed, Anglesey
north wall of the north transept



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


Church of St Cawrdaf, Llangoed, Anglesey height=

Photo © Martin Crampin








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017