N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SM968032
Chapel initially built in 1838 and rebuilt in Venetian Gothic by the architect Kedgwin William Ladd of Pembroke Dock.
| The Return of the Prodigal Son |
Church of St Andrew, Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire
south wall (behind the pulpit)