Church of St Stephen, Cardiff
formerly in: Glamorgan
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: ST190747
Church situated in Cardiff Docks, the chancel of which was built in 1900-2 by E.M. Bruce Vaughan and originally consecrated as St Mary's. The dedication was changed to St Stephen in 1912 when a nave and north aisle were added. The church was deconsecrated in 1992 and is now used as a live music venue.People associated with this site
as architect: E. M. Bruce VaughanWorks at this site:Other sites at Cardiff, GlamorganCardiff CastleCardiff Record OfficeCardiff Reform SynagogueChurch of St Andrew and St TeiloChurch of St JamesChurch of St John the BaptistChurch of St Mary the VirginTabernacl Welsh Baptist ChurchTredegarville Baptist Church