formerly in: Cardiganshire
Diocese of St Davids
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SN47736035
Photo © Martin Crampinlarger image
Church probably built by John Nash in 1798, for William Lewis of Llanerchaeron, replacing an earlier building.
| Christ with St Non and St David |
artist: A. F. Erridge
Church of St Non, Llanerchaeron, Ceredigion
east wall of the chancel
Photo © Martin Crampin