Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St John, Garndiffaith, Torfaen

formerly in: Monmouthshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SO265045

Church (Anglican)
Church built of 1932 to the design of A.F. Webb of Blackwood, completed 1936. Closed and declared redundant in 2011.

Works at this site:
  The Eucharist with Symbols of St John The Eucharist with Symbols of St John
Church of St John, Garndiffaith, Torfaen
east wall of the chancel
  West Window West Window
Church of St John, Garndiffaith, Torfaen
west wall of the nave
  St Francis and Dorcas St Francis and Dorcas
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1963
Church of St John, Garndiffaith, Torfaen
south wall of the nave
  St George St George
about 1945
Church of St John, Garndiffaith, Torfaen
north wall of the nave
  St Cecilia St Cecilia
Church of St John, Garndiffaith, Torfaen
north wall of the nave



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database







 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017