Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Bettws Chapel, Bettws, Monmouthshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SO297193

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Small church rebuilt in 1829.

Works at this site:
  The Good Shepherd The Good Shepherd
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
designer: John Edwards
1978
Bettws Chapel, Bettws, Monmouthshire
east wall



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


Bettws Chapel, Bettws, Monmouthshire height=

Photo © Martin Crampin








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017