Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Deiniol, Llanddaniel Fab, Anglesey


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH495704

Church (Anglican)
Church built in 1873 by Henry Kennedy on an earlier site, with a few features incorporated from an earlier, medieval, building. Closed before 2006.

Wikipedia entry

People associated with this site
   as architect: Henry Kennedy


Works at this site:
Christian Symbols
Church of St Deiniol, Llanddaniel Fab, Anglesey
east wall of the chancel
St Michael and St Deiniol
about 1897
Church of St Deiniol, Llanddaniel Fab, Anglesey
north wall of the nave








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017