formerly in: Glamorgan
Diocese of Llandaff
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SN82550229
Church built in 1850. As well as the east window of 1869, nine further nave windows were added in 1950.
| The Crucifixion |
firm/studio: Joseph Bell & Son
Church of St David, Resolven, Neath Port Talbot
east wall of the chancel