formerly in: Glamorgan
Diocese of Llandaff
Church dating back to 1704, rebuilt in 1830. St Mary's was reopened in 2008 after refurbishment for use as a village hall as well as a place of worship.
| Christ the Good Shepherd with St Peter and St Paul
firm/studio: Joseph Bell & Son
Church of St Mary, Blaengwrach, Neath Port Talbot
east wall of the chancel
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SN87030558