Diocese of Llandaff
Church consecrated in 1871 at a cost of £1000. Designed by J.L. Pearson and sited on land given by Lady Windsor. A chancel was added in 1881. Pulpit added in 1897, brought from Bonvilston.
| The Ascension
firm/studio: Samuel Evans
Church of St David, Caerau, Cardiff
east wall of the chancel
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: ST14267654