formerly in: Caernarfonshire
Diocese of Bangor
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SH71507628
Photo © Martin Crampinlarger image
Church completed in 1897 to the design of Arthur Blomfield. The Church of St David, or Dewi Sant, was built for the Welsh-speaking congregation of the parish of Dwygyfylchi, which encompasses the newer town of Penmaenmawr.
| The Crucifixion with Saints |
artist: Christopher Charles Powell
Church of St David, Penmaenmawr, Conwy
east wall of the chancel
Photo © Martin Crampin