Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Petrog, Ferwig, Ceredigion

formerly in: Cardiganshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN183495

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

Church (Anglican)

Works at this site:
Agnus Dei
Church of St Petrog, Ferwig, Ceredigion
east wall of the chancel
St Non and St Padarn
artist: Alfred L. Wilkinson
1958
Church of St Petrog, Ferwig, Ceredigion
north wall of the nave
St Pedrog and St Carannog
late 1940s or 1950s
Church of St Petrog, Ferwig, Ceredigion
south wall of the chancel



Church of St Petrog, Ferwig, Ceredigion height=

Photo © Martin Crampin








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017