Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Cadoc, Aberpergwm, Neath Port Talbot

formerly in: Glamorgan


Diocese of Llandaff

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN86980614

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image


Church (Anglican)

Originally built as a private chapel for the family of Aberpergwm, and now the parish church for Glynneath.

Parish website

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Cadoc, Aberpergwm, Neath Port Talbot on Google



Works at this site:
  Saints and Donors Saints and Donors
1530-1542, reset in the nineteenth century
Church of St Cadoc, Aberpergwm, Neath Port Talbot
east wall of the chancel
  Christ with St Peter and St John Christ with St Peter and St John
1884
Church of St Cadoc, Aberpergwm, Neath Port Talbot
north wall of the nave



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


Church of St Cadoc, Aberpergwm, Neath Port Talbot height=

Photo © Martin Crampin








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2018 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2018