N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: ST11517635
Photo © Martin Crampinlarger image
Medieval church restored in 1863-4 by David Vaughan. St Michael's was closed in 2010 and declared redundant in 2011.
| Christ in the House of Martha and Mary |
firm/studio: Heaton & Butler
Church of St Michael, Michaelston-super-Ely
east wall of the chancel
Photo © Martin Crampin