Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Christ Church, Talsarnau, Gwynedd

formerly in: Merioneth


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH612360

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Small church built in 1871 by W.H. Spaull for services in English, under the patronage of Lord Harlech.

Works at this site:
  Figure of Christ Figure of Christ
firm/studio: Edmundson & Sons
1871
Christ Church, Talsarnau, Gwynedd
sanctuary apse
  St John St John
firm/studio: Edmundson & Sons
1871
Christ Church, Talsarnau, Gwynedd
sanctuary apse
  Decorative Window Decorative Window
firm/studio: Edmundson & Sons
1871
Christ Church, Talsarnau, Gwynedd
west end of the nave



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database


Christ Church, Talsarnau, Gwynedd height=

Photo © Martin Crampin








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017