Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St George, St George's, Vale of Glamorgan

formerly in: Glamorgan


Diocese of Llandaff

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: ST10467665

Church of St George, St George's, Vale of Glamorgan StGeorgeSuperEly_DSC6686.jpg Photo © Martin Crampin

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image


Church (Anglican)

view on the National Monuments Record (Coflein)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St George, St George's, Vale of Glamorgan on Google



Works at this site:
  Armorial Window Armorial Window
Church of St George, St George's, Vale of Glamorgan
east wall of the chancel
  St Teilo and St Margaret of Scotland St Teilo and St Margaret of Scotland
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
designer: Howard Martin
1959
Church of St George, St George's, Vale of Glamorgan
south wall of the south transept



Church of St George, St George's, Vale of Glamorgan height=

Photo © Martin Crampin








 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2019 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2019