Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Rhychwyn, Llanrhychwyn, Conwy

formerly in: Caernarfonshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH774616

Church (Anglican)

Works at this site:
  Medieval Fragments including the Holy Trinity Medieval Fragments including the Holy Trinity
about 1460
Church of St Rhychwyn, Llanrhychwyn, Conwy
east wall of the south nave
  The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary and St John The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary and St John
about 1533
Church of St Rhychwyn, Llanrhychwyn, Conwy
east wall of the north nave
  Fragments of Coloured Glass Fragments of Coloured Glass
various dates
Church of St Rhychwyn, Llanrhychwyn, Conwy
north wall
  Fragments of Coloured Glass Fragments of Coloured Glass
various dates
Church of St Rhychwyn, Llanrhychwyn, Conwy
north wall



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database







 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017