formerly in: Denbighshire
Built as a chapel in 1742, and enlarged in 1828. The church has now closed.
CPAT Historic Churches Survey
| Christ with Female Saints and Children
firm/studio: Burlison & Grylls
Berse Drelincourt Chapel, Berse Drelincourt, Wrexham
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SJ31705096