Church of St Mary the Virgin, Cardiff
formerly in: Glamorgan
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: ST186756
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]
Church built in 1843 to the design of Thomas Foster in a broadly Romanesque style. The interior was reordered in 1884-5 by J.D. Sedding.People associated with this site
as architect: John Dando Sedding
as architect: Thomas FosterWorks at this site:Other sites at Cardiff, GlamorganCardiff CastleCardiff Record OfficeCardiff Reform SynagogueChurch of St Andrew and St TeiloChurch of St JamesChurch of St John the BaptistChurch of St StephenTabernacl Welsh Baptist ChurchTredegarville Baptist ChurchView this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database