Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Llandovery College, Llandovery, Carmarthenshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN765344
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Llandovery College founded 1849. Buildings 1849-51 by Fuller & Gingell of Bristol. Chapel 1932-33 by W. Ellery Anderson.

People associated with this site
   as architect: William Ellery Anderson


Works at this site:
  East Window East Window
artist: Amber Hiscott
1991
Llandovery College, Llandovery, Carmarthenshire
east wall of the College Chapel




Other sites at Llandovery, Carmarthenshire
Church of Our Lady
Church of St Dingad
Church of St Mary

View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database







 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017