Stained Glass in Wales | Gwydr Lliw yng Nghymru

Church of St Llawddog, Cenarth, Carmarthenshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN270414

Church (Anglican)
Church rebuilt in 1868-72 by Middleton & Goodman.

Works at this site:
Sanctuary Windows
firm/studio: John Hardman & Co.
1872
Church of St Llawddog, Cenarth, Carmarthenshire
sanctuary apse
Rose window
firm/studio: John Hardman & Co.
1872
Church of St Llawddog, Cenarth, Carmarthenshire
west wall of the nave
Christ the Light of the World
firm/studio: Robert J. Newbery
about 1915
Church of St Llawddog, Cenarth, Carmarthenshire
west wall
The Good Samaritan
firm/studio: Robert J. Newbery
about 1915
Church of St Llawddog, Cenarth, Carmarthenshire
west wall



View this site on the Imaging the Bible in Wales database







 
National Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales, Trinity Saint David - project partnerCentre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
Database © 2011-2017 University of Wales. Individual images are credited with individual copyright owners. All material on this website is protected by copyright law and users are reminded to respect the rights of copyright holders represented on the database.

Database and software developed by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2011-2017